Podcast Series: Episode 2
Added Monday 06 March 2017
EPISODE 2: THE PROGRESSION AND FUTURE OF BI IN THE WORKPLACE
LISTEN TO PODCAST:
Richard Holmes, Data Centre Solutions Leader, Arrow ECS
Will Boyle, Head of Business Development, Assimil8
This IT Insider podcast focuses on the progression of Business Intelligence (BI) and what the future has in store for businesses looking to address all aspects of corporate performance management.
- Where and how are analytics tools currently being deployed within organisations? What are the associated challenges?
- With so many different data sources to analyse, how can you access and visualise a single version of 'the truth'?
- How can you allow users to continue accessing the tools they're most comfortable with, whilst avoiding the business risk, security issues and unnecessary costs that 'shadow IT' presents?
- Can smart data governance and integration help you to avoid the huge cost, time and disruption involved in a mass migration project to a single BI platform?
- How will key initiatives such as cloud adoption and artificial intelligence (AI) impact on the way organisations integrate and interact with data going forward?
This podcast looks to answer these questions and more.
IF YOU’D LIKE TO EXPLORE THIS ISSUE IN MORE DETAIL, TAKE A LOOK AT THE RECENT BLOG ARTICLE ON THE IT INSIDER:
THE IT INSIDER PODCAST SERIES
In support of The IT Insider’s objective to provide business leaders with thought leadership around the latest trends and technologies that can drive profitable growth and competitive advantage, we are pleased to launch our new podcast channel.
Each episode will invite guest speakers, from both within the IT channel and across different business sectors, to explore a hot topic that’s proving particularly relevant in today’s digital world. Upcoming podcasts will explore topics ranging from how you can improve financial performance management and ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), to why taking a proactive approach to whistleblowing can prove critical to business success.